Business Administration Diploma Program at Royal Crown College is designed to prepare our students for the competitive, rapidly evolving, challenging business environment of our times. Our 39-week program enables our students with solid, world class theoretical knowledge and intensive real-world application of fundamentals learned in class through individual and group projects in collaboration with our partner organizations and companies. Co-op opportunities are available.
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DIPLOMA PROGRAM
Royal Crown College of Business and Technologies is proud to offers the only dedicated and highly integrated pre-medical program currently available across Greater Toronto Area (GTA) and unique for Ontario. Our pre-med program allows students to complete the prerequisite knowledge needed for medical school enrolment only within 2 calendar years. ). This is possible due to an academic program structure based on 16 weeks per trimester teaching with 3 trimesters per calendar year . We teach the full 91 credit hours program in a highly interactive fashion that combines lectures with active students’ group discussions and laboratory hands-on exercises. This allows our students to master the passing of MCAT exam with extremely high proficiency. It also gives our students the confidence of sufficient basic pre-health sciences knowledge that allows them to succeed in any medical school or other health sciences program.
The pre-medical program has highly flexible structure with three enrolment times through the calendar year (September, January, and May). It is designed to place the students on a medical career path straight from high school level. It also allows for transfer of students who already have completed some undergraduate studies but are required to complement any of the post-high school level medical prerequisite courses of Biology, General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physics, English and Calculus.
Royal Crown College of Business and Technology offers the only North American fast track bridge Pre-medical Program which allows high school graduates (K12) to earn MD degree within 6 years.
ROYAL CROWN COLLEGE PRE-MED
- 2 calendar years long program
- 6 academic trimestereach one is 4 months long
- 91 academic credits equal to 15 Full or 30 Half Ontario credits
- Allcore prerequisite coursesrequired for most of the 4-year long medical school programs are included
- The curriculum is tailored towards MCAT examination and designed for a smooth transition intoMD (Doctor of Medicine) programs
- MCAT exam is embedded as an integral part of our Pre-medical Program which makes our students ready to apply for Medical Schools
- We partner with established and accredited Medical schools which allows our students for seamless transition in their medical program
- The Medical school partners offer either 4 full years or 10 academic trimesters ( 3 years and 6 months) of Doctor in Medicine programs
- Our partners award MD degree and prepare students for taking the corresponding medical board exams
- Canadian MCCEE exams (Medical Council of Canada Evaluating Examination)
- USA medical board exams (USMLE; United States Medical Licensing Examination)
- The curriculum combines didactic with dialectic teaching methodology
- The professors embrace 21st century teaching technologies including areal time classroom response system, flipped class teaching, peer based group discussions, and other advanced learning methods
- The classes are designed for millennial students delivering great leaning experience where teaching content is absorbed in multi-threaded ways
- We prepare our students to excel in medical school or transition tomany other health sciences programs
TESOL CERTIFICATE PROGRAM
Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) is a must for anybody who would like to teach English as a Second Language in Canada or around the world. Royal Crown College’s internationally recognized TESOL certificate provides participants with the current teaching theories, background and hands-on activities.